Digital Thermostats Reviews www.AC-Store.com

Monday, July 03, 2006

Honeywell Chromotherm III instruction manual

I recently purchased a home that has a Honeywell Chromotherm III programable thermostat in it. I wondered if there was a way I could get an instruction booklet on this product so I can program it to fit my schedule and needs. Also, the display says the battery is low, I put a new battery in and it still says battery is low. Is there a particular kind of battery that should be used?I appreciate any help you may be able to offer me.

Allene C

1 Comments:

  • Thank you for contacting www.AC-Store.com
    Honeywell has a few models for Chronotherm III but all they work almost the same.This is the instruction manual :

    http://customer.honeywell.com/Techlit/Pdf/69-0000s/69-0313.pdf

    www.AC-Store.com

    By Blogger www.ac-store.com, at 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home